© 2012 MChandler September 15 Bonus-15

12 hours at the track

A couple of weeks ago Trent, Dave, Joey, Tommy, a blonde girl named Rachel and myself spent about twelve hours at Miller Motorsports Park.  It wasn’t all about the cars, but it was about 90% about them.  Here’s the other 10%

We took the mobile command unit out that day, which was nice because we had a place to crash.

Dave and Trent split time on the scooter.  Some rocked it harder than others…

Bro style…

Here’s another one of Rachel.  Figured I’d post one where she doesn’t look bummed out.

What is under this cover is a mystery, unless you follow any of us on Instagram.  Then you know exactly what it is

Post a Comment

Your email is never published nor shared. Required fields are marked *

*
*

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>

%d bloggers like this: